Instalar Home Assistant en portatil

¿Atascado con una automatización de Home Assistant? ¿Alguna configuración que no va? Plantea tu problema e intentaremos ayudarte
Responder
Ramón_NQH

Instalar Home Assistant en portatil

Mensaje por Ramón_NQH » Dom Mar 19, 2023 2:13 am

Buenas noches. He intentado instalar home assistant OS en mi portatil siguiendo los pasos de un tutorial que lo hcaia en un nuc y no hay manera. Al grabar la imagen en el disco no carga y no puedo instalarlo. Alguien me puede echar una mano?
Muchas gracias y un saludo

milor

Re: Instalar Home Assistant en portatil

Mensaje por milor » Lun Abr 03, 2023 2:36 pm

¿Has mirado los requisitos? Yo no... pero lo mismo te pide el uefi sin seguridad, x64, etc!

Nota: seguro que lo tienes en la web... alguna captura a veces ayuda!
Puedo equivocarme así que no te tomes mis post como la "verdad absoluta"

mivos30390

Mensaje por mivos30390 » Dom Dic 24, 2023 1:58 pm

Many individuals can be extremely active, at the same time they approach their golden years. Boating, skiing, and other activities do place you at the upper chances for being injured, but every day life is not intended as approached within an overly-cautious manner. Should you be considering a trip that features sports or activities which might be considered risky, many insurance agencies won’t cover you in case you’re injured while doing these kind of activities. Be prepared for your vacation by knowing what activities you will end up engaging in, and you may be covered however should happen. tshirts fashion aviator

mivos30390

Mensaje por mivos30390 » Lun Dic 25, 2023 2:01 pm

Very interesting info!Perfect just what I was looking for!. “The true miracle is not walking on water or walking in air, but simply walking on this earth.” by Thich Nhat Hanh.. 55win

mivos30390

Mensaje por mivos30390 » Mar Dic 26, 2023 11:55 am

Nice post. I understand some thing much harder on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to study content from other writers and practice a specific thing from their site. I’d would rather apply certain with all the content on my own weblog whether or not you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link in your web blog. Many thanks sharing. flex pcb manufacturer

mivos30390

Mensaje por mivos30390 » Sab Dic 30, 2023 12:57 pm

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... mobile number tracker

mivos30390

Mensaje por mivos30390 » Mar Ene 02, 2024 7:07 am

Hey, you used to write magnificent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on! vin777 men

mivos30390

Mensaje por mivos30390 » Dom Ene 07, 2024 8:34 am

I and my buddies came taking note of the nice advice found on your web blog and then suddenly developed an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to you for those techniques. The men were happy to learn them and have in effect actually been having fun with those things. We appreciate you really being really thoughtful and then for making a choice on variety of magnificent tips millions of individuals are really desirous to know about. Our own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to you sooner. Jak zapłacić Akcyzę za samochód

Responder